Central Texas Nature Close-Up Photography Contest
Coryell Health is having a photography contest to display artistic images of nature in the new hospital, to be showcased at open house events. We are only accepting close-ups of nature from the Central Texas Area.
At least five photographs entered will be chosen to be displayed in the new Coryell Health Hospital and other contest entries may be exhibited during open house events and hung throughout CH campuses.
When: Deadline for submissions is November 6, 2019; winners will be announced at hospital open house.
What to enter:
1. Each individual must submit a high resolution photograph (300 dpi) of a close-up nature shot in the Central Texas area.
2. Each photograph must be submitted with a completed photography release form, form below.
3. A maximum of 3 images per individual
4. Basic editing, including color enhancement, the use of filters, and cropping of the Photo(s) is acceptable, provided any such editing does not affect the authenticity and/or genuineness of the photo(s).
5. Advanced editing used to create illusions, deceptions and/or manipulations, and the adding and removing of significant elements within the frame is prohibited.
Judging: Photos will be judged by the Panel on close up perspective, technical excellence, composition, overall impact, artistic merit and subject matter relevance to nature in the Central Texas area.
Winning submissions will be selected for the following award categories:
1. Overall Winner 2. Lighting 3. Originality 4. Color 5. Honorable Mention
Click here for more details.